If your vehicle has been towed, call the Police Department’s non-emergency number at 703-558-2222 to find out if the County or a private towing company towed your vehicle.
You must retrieve your County-towed vehicle on the same calendar day to avoid any storage fees. The first calendar day is not charged until the vehicle has been on the storage lot for 72 hours.
Redman Fleet Services, Inc.
2631 S. Shirlington Rd.
Arlington, VA 22204
Open 24 hours; accepts cash, VISA, MasterCard, American Express payments
- Tow: $135
- Storage: $50/calendar day
- Mileage: $4.00/mile (once outside of Arlington County)
- Recovery: $75 (if off the road)
- Special services flat rate: $65
- Administrative fee: $75 (after the first 72 hours)
If your vehicle was towed from a private lot, read the lot’s entrance signs to find out the name and phone number of the private towing company that has your vehicle. Before you retrieve your vehicle, call the towing company for instructions and fees.