English | Español
Welcome to the Arlington County Police Department Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a non-emergency report immediately. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency.
- This incident occurred within Arlington County.
- This is not a motor vehicle accident or a hit and run accident.
If you answered yes to all of the above, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our ACPD Online Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section. To report drug activity, please use our Confidential Drug Activity Report Form. To report a motor vehicle accident (including Hit and Run accidents) please fill out the Motor Vehicle Accident Form and return it to the Arlington County Police Department.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: “Your online police report has been submitted” showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a temporary report number.
- Be able to print a copy of the temporary report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Please allow 5 business days for your report to be processed through our records management system.
- When reporting a crime through this system, it does not initiate an investigation by an officer, nor will an officer be assigned automatically to the case.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
If you have any questions about the status of your case please contact 703-228-4151/4152, M-F, 8-4.
FILING A FALSE POLICE REPORT IS A CRIME!
(Powered by Coplogic’s Online Citizen Police Reporting)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: If this happened in another city can I file a report using this online police reporting system?
Answer: No, If a crime took place outside of Arlington County please call the police department for that city.
Question: What is a known suspect?
Answer: A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.