- Office of Professional Responsibility
- 2019 Arrests and Traffic Citations Demographic Elements
- Open Data Portal
- Daily Crime Report
- Online Crime Mapping Tool
- Request Small Group Discussions with ACPD Command Staff
- Alexandria/Arlington Law Enforcement Town Hall, Moderated by Delegate Mark Levine (5/31/20)
- Live Chat with Yolande Kwinana, Chief Farr and Deputy Chief Penn (6/4/20)
- Update on School Resource Officer Program to Arlington County School Board (9/3/20)
- Columbia Pike Revitalization Organization CPRO Community Discussion on Safety Presentation (10/14/20)
- Presentation to the Committee of 100 (11/18/20)
- Police Executives representing the Northern Virginia Police Chiefs and Sheriffs Committee announce creation of the regional Critical Incident Response Team (1/12/21)
- Northern Virginia Agencies Establish Critical Incident Response Team (1/12/21)
- ACPD and ACSO Response to NAACP Letter Regarding In-Custody Death at Detention Facility (10/26/20)
- ACPD’s Response to Community Concerns (6/10/20)
- Statement from the Police Chief, Union and Association Regarding the Death of Mr. George Floyd (6/2/20)
- A Letter to the Arlington Community from the Chief of Police (5/29/20)
Engage with the Police Practices Group
The County Manager appointed Police Practices Work Group (PPG) focuses on the associated processes for reviewing ACPD policies, exploring promising practices, and developing a set of recommendations. Learn more about the PPG and watch a recording of the first PPG Virtual Community Conversation.
Catch Up on Previous Learning Sessions
- Mon., Sept. 14 at 4 p.m. – Mental Health and Policing I. Watch this recorded session.
- Mon., Sept. 21 at 4 p.m. – Mental Health and Policing II. Watch this recorded session.
- Mon., Oct. 12 at 5 p.m. – Civilian Review Board. Watch this recorded session.
- Wed., Oct. 21 at 7:30 p.m. – Alternative Dispute Resolutions. Watch this recorded session.
- Mon., Oct. 26 at 4 p.m. – Traffic and Policing. Watch this recorded session.