- Office of Professional Responsibility
- 2019 Arrests and Traffic Citations Demographic Elements
- Open Data Portal
- Daily Crime Report
- Online Crime Mapping Tool
- Request Small Group Discussions with ACPD Command Staff
- Alexandria/Arlington Law Enforcement Town Hall, Moderated by Delegate Mark Levine (5/31/20)
- Live Chat with Yolande Kwinana, Chief Farr and Deputy Chief Penn (6/4/20)
- Update on School Resource Officer Program to Arlington County School Board (9/3/20)
- Columbia Pike Revitalization Organization CPRO Community Discussion on Safety Presentation (10/14/20)
- Presentation to the Committee of 100 (11/18/20)
- Police Executives representing the Northern Virginia Police Chiefs and Sheriffs Committee announce creation of the regional Critical Incident Response Team (1/12/21)
- Presentation to SRO Workgroup (3/30/21)
- Northern Virginia Agencies Establish Critical Incident Response Team (1/12/21)
- ACPD and ACSO Response to NAACP Letter Regarding In-Custody Death at Detention Facility (10/26/20)
- ACPD’s Response to Community Concerns (6/10/20)
- Statement from the Police Chief, Union and Association Regarding the Death of Mr. George Floyd (6/2/20)
- A Letter to the Arlington Community from the Chief of Police (5/29/20)
Engage with the Police Practices Group
The County Manager appointed Police Practices Work Group (PPG) focuses on the associated processes for reviewing ACPD policies, exploring promising practices, and developing a set of recommendations. Learn more about the PPG and watch a recording of the first PPG Virtual Community Conversation.
On Monday, February 15, the Police Practices Work Group presented their Report and Recommendations from the Subcommittees to the County Manager.
Catch Up on Previous Learning Sessions
- Mon., Sept. 14 at 4 p.m. – Mental Health and Policing I. Watch this recorded session.
- Mon., Sept. 21 at 4 p.m. – Mental Health and Policing II. Watch this recorded session.
- Mon., Oct. 12 at 5 p.m. – Civilian Review Board. Watch this recorded session.
- Wed., Oct. 21 at 7:30 p.m. – Alternative Dispute Resolutions. Watch this recorded session.
- Mon., Oct. 26 at 4 p.m. – Traffic and Policing. Watch this recorded session.