Inspections are by appointment only. Expectant parents are encouraged to make their appointment four to six weeks prior to the due date. There are often cancellations and new dates can be added at any time. Submit the registration form and every effort will be made to accommodate your request.
How to Schedule an Appointment
- Select your preferred date from the list below.
- Wednesday, May 31, 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday, June 2nd, 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 14, 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, June 25, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 28, 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Fill out the form below to request an appointment.
- You will be notified by email of the date and time of your appointment within 5 – 7 days of submission of your request.
- You must confirm your scheduled appointment by email within 72 hours or the appointment will be given to the next in line. Please check your email as well as your spam folder.
Note: Asterisks (*) indicate required fields.